8.20.2012

Color Crushing

I can't stop looking through the archives of Design Seeds. Am I totally behind on this? Was this website written up and pinned and blogged months ago? Probably! But I do not care a whit because the concept is as brilliant as it is useful. Plus you can search by color or by theme (ocean, vintage...). Some people are so clever. I've been pinning palettes like a fiend, not only for future design ideas but also for outfit inspiration. I love color, I don't even own a black shirt (or shoes or pants, which, as I think of it, is kinda weird). I love experimenting with color blocking, unusual pairings, and coordinating shades rather than outright "matching."

One time my office-mate said something like, "I woke up this morning, put on clothes that didn't match, and thought of you!" So there you go.

And who doesn't need some color on a Monday morning?? Let's have a look.
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled onto this blog only today and started reading entries. I've been looking for a few new (to me) blogs to add to my reader, and I've definitely added yours!

    On-topic: I love color too (though I am also oddly happiest wearing black often, go figure) and I always get a kick out of seeing these pop up on my Pinterest feed. The seaglass palette above is my favorite, as I have a little shot glass filled with seaglass of those colors from our recent trip to Spain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...