8.30.2012

Writing Spaces with Parker Haus Roles

Photobucket
To kick off this series, I'm thrilled to share a vibrant, inspiring workspace. Amy blogs about life, love, crafting, and creating at Parker Haus Roles and has generously offered to snap some photos of her writing space (which includes legos, a bright red locker, and a Princess Leia USB drive)!




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Describe your workspace in five words. Sunny, eclectic, warm, happy, whimsical

What do you love about your space? I love nostalgia. Scattered around my work space you can find various lego mini-figs Matt has given me (the fishing gnome is my favorite), a Pretzel print and beehive (homage to my Weddingbee blogging days), my "friends" who grace the header of Parker Haus Roles (Good Luck Lions, Lucky Cat, & Moe from Wall-e), a princess leia usb drive, a manual sewing machine that belonged to my mom, and a milk-glass vase from our wedding reception. These things make me smile on a regular basis.

What's your favorite object or tool in this space? The Silhouette Cutting Machine. I purchased the original Silhouette while planning our wedding and slowly I became addicted to paper-crafting. I upgraded to the Cameo a few months ago and it has already paid for itself.

What do you wish you had? I wish I had a separate space in the house devoted to being an office instead of the office taking over our 2nd bedroom. The space is more crammed than we would like it and we would love to have space to have guests come stay with us.

Thanks for letting us peep into your workspace, Amy! I love the mixture of nostalgic pieces with utilitarian work items (especially because I also own Mickey ears with tassels).

2 comments:

  1. What a great space, Amy! I love the splashes of red. Oh, and my eyes were immediately drawn to your pretzel print! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! I love the color palette and your 5-word description : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...